Eventide….at The Point of Emerald Isle, Breathtaking Views, Pool & Hot Tub
Located right at The Point of Emerald Isle, our newly and completely renovated home has some of the best views on the Island. The home sits on a custom foundation, 20 feet above sea level with an elevator and a breathtaking panorama of the Atlantic Ocean, Bogue Inlet and Intracoastal Waterways, really capturing the best The Point has to offer.
There are windows everywhere – surrounding a top floor with a large living area, modern kitchen and master suite. Downstairs there are 4 more bedrooms each with an attached bath. A second, cozy family room on the first level provides the perfect place for kids to get away or a quiet place for you to watch a movie.
The home is furnished with a mixture of new and charming old-school décor made extra special with handmade barn doors in the Master Suite and reclaimed cedar accents throughout, with wood from the original home. Our beds are all new and we’ve gotten feedback they are very comfortable.
A 75-inch HD Flat Screen TV and sound system completes the main living area & 65-inch HD Flat Screen TV’s are in the downstairs Living Room and the Master Suite.
Outside…..Wide-open underneath and surrounded by lattice, the space under the home is partially protected from the elements. There is shade for outdoor activity in the hot sun and protection from the elements during inclement weather, making outdoor time always practical. Well-designed decks surround the upper levels of the home making the most of the views. We also have all-new beautiful outdoor furniture with loungers by the pool and on the upper deck providing some privacy. There is a Ring-Toss game and Cornhole.
Unobstructed beachfront access is directly across from the home and you can choose the Atlantic Ocean, the Bogue Inlet or a calm lagoon for your time by the water. The walk to the beach is rewarded with wide-open beaches and a sense of space and privacy. A swimming pool awaits your return from the beach and there is an elevated hot tub on the first level deck. We have a big wheeled beach cart we share to make the beach-walk more enjoyable.
The home takes full advantage of our beautiful location and we are proud to share it on a limited basis and only to families. We welcome personal inquiries and encourage dialogue before we agree to a rental, to ensure it is a good fit both ways.
Eventide is an Old-English word for evening or end of the day. It is when our home is most special with amazing sunsets that make this location on Emerald Isle very special.
Welcome to Eventide.
1. We typically share our home with families. Everything is included in our rentals…we have our own linens, bath towels, share our beach equipment and even provide beach towels.
2. We have high, in-season demand and longer rentals get preference when building our calendar; 10 nights or longer. This can allow for two weekends and a more relaxing vacation. It also gives us time between rentals to properly care for the home.
3. We encourage dialogue prior to signing the rental agreement to ensure the home is a good fit. We also offer a video call (FaceTime, etc.) to give you a personal tour of the home.
4. If you choose to book through VRBO, your booking will include an administrative fee to cover VRBO owner fees & charges. There are no fees on NCBeach Rental By Owner.
5. We do not rent to organized groups of any kind, even if chaperoned by adults. No parties, weddings, graduations, receptions or other gatherings are permitted, unless otherwise agreed to.
Under NC law, any material misrepresentation or fraud by the renter are grounds for expedited eviction.
That’s it for the legal notes….be assured if Eventide becomes your vacation home, we are confident it will be a great experience for you and your family.